How to prepare for your session
- It is helpful to keep an open mind to what sorts of information might come up during a reading. People often come to a reading with a list of certain information that they want to hear during the reading, but your loved ones and spirit guides on the other side usually have their own agenda. It's important to not become so focused on the information you want them to mention that you block anything else. The best mindset is to be hopeful, but open to whatever your unique reading will be like!
- It is helpful if you think through what questions you have, in case they aren't addressed during our session. There will be a chance to ask questions at the end of the session.
- If your session is a phone or zoom session, and you have included your phone number in the scheduler, then I will call you at the scheduled time.
- If this is an in-person session at my office in Beaverton, the address is:
Sage Center, suite #560
Park Plaza West Executive Building 3,
10700 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Hwy,
Beaverton, OR 97005
- It is helpful if you tell your animal-friend that you have scheduled a session with me, and that I will be talking to them. Just saying it out loud to them is fine, as they will get the gist of it. You might also even let them know what topics you are hoping they'll want to talk about, to clarify for them why you scheduled the session.
- If your animal companion has crossed over, then just thinking about them and mentally asking them to show up to our session can be helpful.
- It is also helpful to think through what specific questions you might have for your animal-friend, in case they don't bring those things up themselves. I try to allow half of the session time for the animals to talk about whatever they want to talk about, and the other half of the session to open up for questions you might have for your animals.
- If your appointment is scheduled right around a typical feeding time for the animal, then it's best to feed them before our session so that they aren't as distracted by hunger. If your appointment is not around a typical feeding time, then it should be fine.
- If this is a zoom or phone session, and you have included your phone number in the scheduler, then I will call you at the appointment time.